UCB Secure Emails
How to send secure emails with United Community Bank:
If you already used our new Mimecast secure email Click Here to Login
Haven’t used our new secure email server yet? We’ll get you signed up!
How to sign up for UCB Secure Email:
- Send an email to email@example.com and you will immediately receive an email with instructions to create your account. You should receive an auto generated reply within a few minutes like this:
2. Once you have received the email, click Create a Password and set up your information.
3. Once you create a password, you will be redirected to our Mimecast Secure Email login screen. Enter your new login credentials.
4. Once you’ve logged in you can click “Compose” to send your secure email.
*Note- you can only email UCB employees, it will not allow you to send to non-UCB emails
Resetting or changing your UCB Mimecast Secure Email password.
- At the login screen enter your email address.
2. Choose the Forgot Password option.
3. Verify your email address is entered correctly and choose Reset Password.
4. If you had an account set up you will receive this email, click the link to reset your password.