- Finance office equipment, manufacturing equipment, computers, vehicles and more.
Checking Plus Credit Line
- Avoid overdrafts and have an extra source of cash.
Commercial Real Estate
- Purchase additional property; renovate current facilities and commercial construction.
Commercial Overdraft Protection
- A revolving line of credit that attaches itself to your checking account, giving you protection from overdrafts as well as a convenient credit source.
Working Capital Lines of Credit
- A flexible credit tool often used to meet short-term credit needs.
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
- Low Documentation Loans
- 7 (A) Loans (Inventory, equipment, real estate)
- 504 Capital Asset Loans (Land, machinery, buildings)
Click here for a fillable and downloadable Personal Financial Statement
United Community Bank Loan Officers will take the time to learn about your operation and how we can work together to meet your goals of growth and financial stability. When it comes to agriculture, no two operations are the same, which is why we will create a plan unique to you.