Make it yours with a flexible home improvement loan.
We have flexible financing options to help you make your house the home you've always wanted. Talk to one of our lenders today to help you find the best financing for your needs.
Or, take a few minutes to learn about our home improvement options below and apply now.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Do you own at least 25% of your home? You may qualify for a line of credit using your home's equity (the amount you would reap if you sold your house today) as collateral.
A single loan application gives you a source of ongoing credit (terms of 36 or 60 months, that you may opt to renew) for things you need now.
You can use a HELOC for:
- home improvements
- bill consolidation
- family vacation
- or any personal expenses
Fix Up Home Loan
United Community Bank partners with Minnesota Housing to provide Fix Up Home Improvement loans.
Make the home improvements, repairs and renovations you want, with financing you can afford.
- Affordable, fixed interest rates (see current rates at www.mnhousing.gov)
- Lower rates for eligible energy efficiency and accessibility improvements
- Loan amounts from $2,000 to $50,000
- Secured and unsecured loan options
- Higher loan-to-value ratio (+100%) on secured loans than traditional loan products
- Repayment terms up to 20 years
- Option to hire a contractor or do the work yourself
- No prepayment penalty