Economic Impact Payment
If you were one of the 80 million Americans who received an Economic Impact Payment on April 15th, great! That money was distributed to Americans under the CARES Act. Now as we move forward if you have not received your payment yet, you can find out why by visiting the IRS “Get my Payment” web application.
Before you check to see where your money is, you will need a few pieces of information:
- Social Security number or Individual Tax ID number
- Date of birth
- Street address and ZIP or Postal Code
Taxpayers who want to add their bank account information to speed receipt of their payment will also need to provide the following additional information:
- Their Adjusted Gross Income from their most recent tax return submitted (either 2019 or 2018)
- The refund or amount owed from their latest filed tax return
- Bank account type, account number and routing number
Again to find where your payment is visit the IRS “Get my Payment” web application.