To utilize text banking, you need to first be enrolled in digital banking.
- Log into digital banking, open the full menu, and click on the top where it says WELCOME (NAME). This will bring up your My Profile menu. Then select Phone.
- Select Add new mobile device and enter your information. Hit Add Device.
- Once added, click VIEW NEW DEVICE.
- Click the SMS button to send yourself a verification text. Enter in the code, and now your phone is verified and activated.
- Click to turn on SMS Text Banking, then click the arrow to pull up the Text Banking options.
- You will then be able to edit access to specific accounts.
- Click the arrow to the right to edit nicknames and view further instructions.
- You are now set up and ready to go! You can text any code below to 662265.
SMS Account Options
- BAL (returns default account)
- BAL ALL (returns all accounts)
- BAL [nickname] (returns alias account)
- ACT (returns activity default account)
- ACT [nickname] (returns activity alias account)
- CMD (returns short list of commands)
- HELP (provides a phone number for support)