jen helping customer
Are you looking for more than another job? Would you like to become part of a passionate team that is changing the face of community banking, one customer at a time? If so, consider working with us! UCB seeks to provide employees with a challenging and exciting work environment that fosters relationships, growth, and career development.
We offer team members:
- a fun place to work and develop relationships
- the satisfaction of helping our customers on a daily basis
- ongoing professional development (training, opportunities for promotion, networking, etc.)
- discounts on certain financial products
- a culture that supports wellness of all forms (including onsite fitness equipment)
- full benefits for full-time team members (medical, vision, dental and life insurance, HSA, 401K, PTO, and more)
- time off for nationally recognized holidays
- competitive pay
- Employee Assistance Program
For assistance please contact our Human Resource Officer through our contact form or at 218-346-5700.
United Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. This includes equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. United Community Bank complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
United Community Bank expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of United Community Bank’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.