Keeping your money in a bank
Why is your money safe in a bank? It’s a question that needs to be asked. There are many reasons why your money is safe at a bank but most of them can be boiled down to these reasons:
When you use a bank account:
- Your money can be insured against loss up to $250,000 and many banks offer products that can provide additional protection
- Your money can gain interest, depending on the type of account you set up
- Your money is protected from unauthorized electronic transactions carried out, for example, by someone who has stolen your identity
- You can use banking services to conveniently transfer money
- You can take advantage of electronic bill pay services to efficiently pay bills instead of mailing payments
- You may use alerts and other tools to help you track your money, keep an eye on your spending habits and improve your budget
Using a bank has many advantages and these are just a few! Wondering how UCB can help? Visit here to learn all about our digital banking options and how they can make banking easy!
Wondering how to start saving? Need help with financial literacy? We have an app, Zogo! Learn more and download it today!
Learn more tips and tricks by visiting the American Bankers Association!