Payback Is Sweet with Our P2P Payment Feature
Send money quickly and securely with our free P2P service.
What is it?
We offer a free P2P or Person to Person payment service that lets you instantly send money directly from your UCB checking account to a friend's bank debit card (US only).
How Does It Work?
In your UCB app or digital banking, you set your friend up as a payee by entering their name and phone or email. Your friend gets a text or email notification with a link. They open the link, enter their bank debit card number and expiration, and submit. Funds are sent instantly!
How do I get started?
- To utilize P2P, you need to be enrolled in our digital banking. Sign up at https://ucbankmn.myebanking.net/#/self-registration or enroll directly through our mobile app. Learn more about digital banking here >
- Once you are logged in, head to Move Money, and create a new P2P payee from there!
All card information through our P2P service is fully encrypted to ensure complete security and compliance. You as the sender never see the recipient’s card details, but it is saved for the convenience of future payments.
Wondering what sets our product apart?
- Real-time: Our P2P product is real time, meaning money is sent on your real-time balance. Payroll deposit coming in today? You can use those funds to send money out immediately. Money is also sent real-time, so there’s no delay in receiving. Recipient will get their money loaded on their bank debit card today, not tomorrow!
- Security: Money is sent securely from our bank to your friend’s bank—with our financial institution’s data encryption on your side.
- Privacy: You as the sender are not giving your bank information to a third party product or having to create a separate holding/prepaid account with another product and then take an additional step in transferring the money to your bank account.
- Simplicity: Quick and easy receiving of money—your recipient will get a text or email notification and need to enter their debit card number and expiration date—that’s it!
- Insurance: Your money is always insured at the bank by FDIC Insurance up to $250,000—not the case with other P2P apps that hold users' money.
- Customer support: Questions about the product? Get the customer support you have come to expect from your hometown bank.